Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The best of all memories......School memories ^_^

                    "My school days were the happiest days of my life, which should give you some indication of the misery I've endured over the past twenty-five years."  ~  Paul Morto


My mom says that even today she remember the first day of my school...when i was holding the hand of my  teacher walking inside the classroom and suddenly looking back at my mom  , ran towards her crying ,hugged her n asked "why are u leaving me here alone mumma?Along with these strangers? :( 
 But today i realize that the life , the time i spent with those strangers were the best part of my life......:)
As we think back to those who have helped shape us, it has to be our parents and teachers who probably have the biggest influence in shaping our character.Even today when someone calls me  a Fatimite i feel so proud...being a student of FATIMA HIGH SCHOOL.I truely miss those 10 hours lectures,those several hands in one tiffinbox,those fights with friends over petty issues,the half n hour bus journey from ulhasnagar to Ambernath,boring lectures  of so called pakkau teachers :P those punishments,remarks in our dairy. daily checking of nails,ponytails,tie.dos red.green.,blue and gold house etc etc...these are the days which would never ever come back..


The best memory i wish to recollect is that of tenth standard....we the last bencher's a group of five girls....And during winter season one of us use to pretend to be sick daily and then after taking permission from headmistress two of us used to go to our school's clinic which was just opposite to our school.While going to the clinic we used to give a list of eatables to the shop nearby that clinic n while returning back from the clinic we hid dos eatables inside our sweaters and after reaching the classroom all 5 of us use to eat it during the lectures...eating during lectures is much fun than during recess ^_^.Ohh haan i didn't say na that if we pretend sickness then what did we do in the clinic...we used to tell that its a headache or a stomach pain as no doctor can find out whether im really having headache or stomache and he used to give sum pills n dos pills were disposed by us in the mud while returning back :P 




                            I just wish i could live all these memories once more just for a day...i wanna wear that uniform,tie a ponytail,wait for d bus ,go to my school,attend the assembly,sit for those 9hrs lec,come back home with my friends and in the meanwhile i will live the happiest day...i wish i could.........




1 comment: